Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

Vest off

Arrived @ KLCC about 6.30pm.
It was still extremely hot.
Jamie had already done 6 laps.
He was sitting on the bench,
this area has since been the runners gathering place.
His vest was off, must be the hot weather, or maybe
he was displaying his flat tummy and slender body.
With only his short shorts on I noticed that .....

Spotted Rohaizad, Kenneth and Justin.
Join them running instead of Ronnie and Adam.
The pace was below 7 mins per lap.
I stopped after 4 laps, had side stitch.

Good workout eventhough it was only 4 laps.
Today I feel pain on my right sole, nerve behind right knee and left hip.
Lunch today with William, Jamie, Justin and Kenneth.
I told Kenneth that I will better his SJ 10km timing of 50.07 mins.
Kenneth welcome the challenge and said 'bring it on, man'.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?