Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

Poor Amby

Did 7 laps at KLCC yesterday.
The last I ran was July 05.
The long break is due to injuries, no mood to run and to spend time with wife.
Joined PM1 for 5 laps and PM12 for 2 laps.
 
7.42 -> 7.42 -> 7.43 -> 7.27 - > 7.49 -> 8.14 -> 8.23
 
PM5 & PM19 zoomed pass, fast pace.
Later found out that PM5 did a 8 lap PR. Congrats PM5!
 
I wanted to run 8 laps but legs felt pain on the 7th lap.
Joined PM33, PM19 & PM20 chatting at the bench.
As usual its always fun and interesting chatting with these guys.
 
But of course each time I mentioned 'it is ok to go(run) slow' by Amby Burfoot, I get fucked.
'Err... the latest magazine says run 3 times a week oso ok by Amby Burfoot' I get fucked and so does Amby.
'Err... PM20, due to my injuries and lack of training and etc I would like to retract my 10km challenge' I get fucked.
'Err... never mind'.
 
The above have been over exaggerated, the PMs are a bunch of great guys.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?