Monday, August 22, 2005

 

Annual dinner

Aug 20, 2005.
Company annual dinner at Mandarin Oriental.
While waiting for my wife near the ballroom entrance
my gorgeous colleague ask me 'have u put it in?'.
Smiling I said 'that's not a nice thing to ask a man'.
I further told her,
'in fact i think its in the top 10 list of things not
to say to a man'.
Actually she meant have i drop in my lucky draw number.

The main entertainer for the night was the Malaysian Idol
winner Jacqueline (hope this is correct).
In my opinion, she turn out pretty bad.
Singing was bad, maybe its like running, somedays off form.
Poor showmanship, not able to hold the audience.
For me, she was quite irritating.

Bump into the gorgeous girl and she ask me
'did Wen Dee come?'. I smiled and she said
'ok u don't have to answer'.

My wife and I were frequently checking our handphones for
any calls. My brother and sister was taking care of my elder
son and the younger one was putting up a night at his nanny's
place. Phew no calls, no news is good news.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?