Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

its how bad u want it

at the stroke of 6pm i was already in my running attire and ready to leave office
my cubicle is hidden from the public
therefore i change to my running attire right at my cubicle
my colleagues are used to it, i think
by the time i reached klcc track i immediately spotted pm5, pm20 & pm37
i joined in happily
the run was satifying as usual
however the bonus was when pm20 asked 'u wanna lose weight?'
this question coming from pm20 means a lot to me
pm20 is my weight loss idol
our conversation as below with some language censorship
pm20: i already loss 4 lbs
pm18: how lah?
pm20: diet lah
pm18: diets don't work wan lah, after a while sure put on again wan
i read that these diet ppl have cravings n in the end cannot resist
anymore n start to eat a lot
pm20: must have discipline lah, its how bad u want it
pm18: u no craving meh?
pm20: no lah
pm18: so what's your diet?
pm20: i eat less rice/carbo and supplement with lots of vege & fruits
pm18: o i c
pm20: another thing is i think its because u don't run hard enough
pm18: ok lah i try your diet and sometimes run harder lah

the answer is so simple in fact most answers in life is so simple
its like what pm20 says "its how bad u want it"


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?