Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

well done to those that ran in sg!

4 laps dec 01

our company had a badminton tournament last saturday
since i have not been playing badminton at all for 6 months
i had told my partner that this year i will not participate
my first in 12 years with the company
but as the date drew near i could not resist my love for this game
i called on anyone that was willing to partner me but not pressure me
just play and enjoy the game
as chance or luck have it, i was playing last saturday
our first opponent was my previous partner
they beat the shit out of us
we took it well and packed our bags
but the organizer said that we could play in the losers pool
losers pool? my first in my entire badminton life
we played in the losers pool and eventually got 3rd placing
in the end we were in so much pain for the next few days
i have never experience so much pain after playing badminton
my whole body was aching, even today but much less
this is more painful than my most painful 21km experience

i played badminton i think since i was slightly taller than the racquet
those days we use wooden racquets
when not in use the racquets had to be clamped to avoid it from "distorting"
i remember using a distorted racquet
it was curved like a pringles potato chip
our shuttles were used until they were almost featherless
our shoes used until the front was worn off exposing our toes
out in the open, we had to take into account of the wind
some days probably the school holidays, we played twice a day


Comments:
ركن سيف الغنى عن التعريف يقدم خدمات منزلية كاملة
كيف كاملة؟
الآن ستعرف كيف نحن نقوم بتنظيف المجالس والشقق والفلل والكنب والسجاد واى شئ من ذالك القبيل لكى نكون شركة شاملة ومميزة عن اى مؤسسة آخرى ولكى نتقدم لكم بالافضل دائماً زورو موقعنا الآن تنظيف مجالس بالرياض اقرا المحتوى المكون من 1500 كلمة وسوف تعرف كل ما تسعى لة شركتنا
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?