Monday, April 24, 2006

 

its a beautiful day

friday 21 april 2006
despite feeling under the weather
i ran 2 + 3 laps
2 slow laps with draco
stopped to rest
because draco was to do his 1 lap pr
and i was really feeling very sluggish
under specific instructions from 'coach' ronnie
draco rehearsed his 'carl lewis' arm swings
rachel and i watched the coach and student in action
upon the command of the coach the student started off
carl lewis arm swings sping into action
his strides were small but faster than usual
it was a fantastic fast pace 
we wondered if he was able to sustain
as draco closed into the finish he seems to slow down
but the clock showed he had achieved a 1 lap pr of 5.41mins
congrats draco!
ronnie and rachel left, suspecting bose might not turn up
did another 3 laps even though i did not feel like it
thought that it was my laziness and excuse
i felt uncomfortable, first time feeling like this after a run
throat was dry and slight irritation
 
saturday 22 april 2006
took my son jaden to see the doc on sat, bad flu & cough
while my wife waited with my son to see the padietrician
i thought i better go for a check-up myself
for jaden, doc said it was throat infection, flu & cough
as for me the outpatient doc said i have a bad throat infection
that perfectly explains what i was feeling
its been a tiring 2 weeks, disturb sleep, fever, coughing
my elder son bryan just finished his course of antibiotics
and now jaden, my wife and i just started on antibiotics
 
monday 24 april
my colleague's step brother passed away yesterday
he was 33
apparently he had a blood clot in his head
fainted at home about 2 weeks ago
upon admission discovered the blood clot and
immediately had to perform surgery
he did not wake up since then
my condolences to his family
i feel like running today

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?