Friday, April 28, 2006

 

smile - nat king cole

Tuesday 25 April 2006
Did 8 easy laps. 1 lap with Rohaizad and the rest with Cheong and Dinesh. Ronnie was also there, think he lap us twice. I think Rachel was also there, must try to write my reports asap otherwise may forget certain details, like this. We were taking it very slow and enjoying the run / company / environment / atmosphere / weather / etc etc etc. We average around 9 mins per lap. Real slow, right? yeah we were really soaking up the moment. No hurry. No race. No speed. No worries. At least for that moment lah. After a few laps, there was a slight drizzle. The sky was getting dark. We feared the rain would get heavy but we continued on hoping otherwise. Reluctant to miss this wonderful moment. Like boyfriends and girlfriends treasuring every moment.  The combination of the drizzle and dusk was beautiful. Serene and quiet by now.  I was enjoying the moment and the laps passed easily. The last lap, Dinesh when much faster but his form seems very light and easy. Cheong and I continued at our pace. Cheong did another 2 laps alone to complete his 8 laps.
 
Forgot to mention that I saw Ryan running at KLCC the other day. Ryan running style is damn light. Ryan was like hopping lightly along. Reminds me of my sons enjoying just running around. It also reminded me that I must try to lose a few kgs.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?