Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

pr pr pr

31 May 2006
Jamie told me to go support and witness Dinesh 1 lap pr.
Dinesh's target is below 5:30, his previous pr is 5:42.
Was caught with last minute work.
But luckily by the time I got there they (Jamie, Dinesh, Aeow, Ronnie, Yong, Draco) were coming round the last bend.
Rohaizad was waiting near the finish line. I joined him and started cheering them on.
Jamie and Dinesh finished in a amazing time of 5:11!
Aeow ran 5:08 his previous pr is 5:15!
Ronnie ran 4:55 his previous pr is 5:06!
Yong ran 6:02 this is his 1st time trial.
Draco did 3 laps, but did not pr, I think.
Jamie ask me to go for my pr.
So I try lor, did 5:21 previous pr is 5:41.
Thanks to Ronnie for pacing me, again!


Comments:
Newton:

Congrate !!

Dam sayang miss u all action for PAR ..HAHA !!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?