Friday, May 26, 2006

 

prairie melancholy - jennifer warnes

25 May 2006
After doing 4 laps and 1 lap time trial yesterday, I am pretty tired today. 
Would prefer a running companion if I am running that is.
Jamie called around 6pm and said something like he must run today, ah just nice.
We started off the 1st lap at a easy pace 8.46.
2nd lap 8.04.
By the 3rd lap Jamie quicken his pace. 
The distance between us getting bigger.
I feel that Jamie has this ability to quicken his pace without showing it in his running form.
Or perhaps it could be my lack of running observation skills.  
3rd lap 7.24 for me, by now Jamie was already about 10metres ahead. 
I maintained my pace.
Jamie continued to press the accelerator and I suspect his engine has turbo capabilities.
He was out of sight!
I completed the 4th lap in 7.20. 
Jamie completed in 5.51, his 1 lap pr!
Congrats Jamie.
 
26 May 2006
My legs and arms still aching today.
Dinesh is attempting his 1 lap pr (5.30 below) today.
Any supporters? Pls go lah if you can.
All the best Dinesh.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?