Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

luv to eat durians

28 June 2006
Did 7 laps.
Lunch as usual was with Jamie.
He was coughing very badly, look sick, dark eye rings, pale face and not well rested but
hair still neatly combed and neatly dressed.
Jamie bought some vitamins and visited the doctor after lunch.
Hope he recover asap.
 
Today is the first time after many many moons I chat in PM1 shoutbox.
I typed my PM number wrongly, should be PM18 but I accidentally typed PM8.
Anyway, the confusion was soon sorted out amicably.
Kenneth was gonna run at KLCC track, a rare treat nowadays (for me).
 
At KLCC track, I ran clockwise direction which is against the crowd, my intention
of course is to meet Kenneth.
After 2 laps, spotted Yan, its been a long time since I last saw her.
Looking good, she is preparing for the PD sprint triathlon.
Smiling Ronnie seems to be running easy, anti-clockwise direction.
 
After 2 laps with Yan, Kenneth appeared.
Joined Kenneth, running anti-clockwise and followed his pace.
Enjoy talking to him and keeping pace.
After 3 laps with Kenneth, I was pretty tired, stopped and waited for them at der bench.
Had a good chat with Ronnie, Kenneth, Rachel and Yan.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?