Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

blue blue skies

Sep 25
Yet another beautiful haze free day, cool weather and nice after-the-rain-smell.
Slow jog, against the usual traffic so that I will meet Jamie and DK.
Plodding alone my mind starts to wander.
I always admire oversize runners, cause its not easy to run but yet they persist.
That means, I should admire myself too as my stomach as usual is still bulging.
Looking at my tummy I thought, this would be a good place to put the bib when I race.
 
Jog with Jamie 3rd lap onwards, he shared interesting facts he recalled about Chi running.
From leg turnover, elbow movements etc etc etc. 
With that, my focus was back into running, immediately I tried the valued tips. 
It seems easier to finish the laps with Jamie around.
DK turn up, he is doing tempo runs  
I am in no shape to follow his pace, Jamie and I continued jogging.
 
Jamie's phone rang, answering in Penang Hokkien, he would fetch his wife shortly. 
'Saved by the bell', I was more than happy to stop after 6 laps.
Thighs not as sore as last run but calves are more sore, probably due to the experimentation.
Anyway it was still a good workout.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?