Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

With a little help from my friends

Sep 18
It was a beautiful day, as in clear (as in no haze)
I told myself I must try to run today
6pm and I was off to KLCC
After only 1 lap, actually not even 1 lap, I felt like stopping
This is what I get for not running for so long
I did not even wear my watch as the strap is broken
Not that it snapped due to high usage but I must have probably accidentally stepped on it
It has now become my most expensive alarm clock
 
I must not give up so soon I told myself
And fortunately after 2 laps Jamie turn up, whew what a relief, it was like seeing a water station
And even more glad I was to hear that he would be going at an easy pace
I just tag along and enjoy the jog and etc etc etc
After I don't know how many laps DK turn up, wearing the recent Mizuno orange tee
The 3 of us continued at an easy pace and chat as we jog along
 
When Jamie said he would stop I said I would too
An excuse for me to stop? Probably so
With a little help from my friends, I managed 6 laps
Today I feel sore in the thighs but smile on me face
Thanks to Jamie and DK

Comments:
newton, dont stop running. the minute u stop and you feel lazy, there is a lot of catchup to do. just tell your mind and body "LETS GO" in your next run. even running 1 lap will make you feel real good. veterans like us have to jaga badan.....
 
wah sounded like dk and i just gave u some sex job.... with sore body parts and smiling face...
 
ccube and carboman,
thanks for your comments
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?