Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Happy birthday!

17 Oct 2006
I am 41 today. At least I know my age, unlike the slave I read about that do not know his age and can only guess who his father is and his 'father' lets him get whipped by his workers.  My dad is no saint but he would not let me get whipped. Thanks dad. Compared to such circumstances I am really very well off. I am blessed with a wonderful mom and dad, brothers and sisters, that have always been there for me. I am also blessed with having all you friends, having made an impact in my life. And  if not, I would be receiving less sms and other forms of birthday greetings today. Friends that have been there through thick and thin, long and short (distance).  I am also blessed with a beautiful wife that provided us with 2 wonderful sons. Which has test our patience everyday or is it more like almost every moment. My 2 sons are my source of pleasure and pain(when they say they prefer the mom), pride and shyness (when they start misbehaving in public), laughter and tears (when i pray that they would not come to harm), thin and fat (when all the leftover comes to me), etc etc etc. But really, I love them all the same, as they are mine to hug, kiss, smell, tickle, wrestle, carry, feed, provide, etc and everyday to tell them I love them. I tell or is it kid myself, I already have everything, but of course some say that I do not have a daughter, some say I do not have a marathon certificate, some say I am not a multimillionaire etc etc etc, I have to admit what they say is true but life is not fair as some also say, you can't have everything, and if this be true then I must say I already have everything.

Comments:
happy birthday and may you stay healthy until it's time to kick the bucket!
 
Newton, your words are a real encouragement. May you continue to have a full life!
 
thanks Krunner and Dinesh!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?