Monday, March 05, 2007

 

its been a long time...

Did 5 KLCC laps on Friday (Mar 02 2007).
My frequency of runs has been 'once in a blue moon'.
On the other hand things that should be 'once in a blue moon' is being done frequently like consuming fat foods.
In fact, during CNY these fat foods were consumed a few times in the same day, beer and/or red wine everyday too.

Luckily for me, I have Jamie for company otherwise the pounding fats would have easily convinced me to stop after 1/2 a lap.
And the other thing that made me drag myself was the recent news that our previous colleague probably around my age had heart attack.
So I keep telling myself running will help pound the fats, cholestrol etc etc etc away.
So it worked for 5 laps.

I stopped as I was pretty tired and work was waiting in the office.
On Saturday I did not feel as much pain as expected but the pain came on Sunday.
Luckily on Monday the pain has pretty much gone away.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?