Monday, March 05, 2007

 

strongest muscle

I love to eat fat/unhealthy stuff like fat juicy meat (lamb, beef pork), deep fried stuff, nasi lemak with sotong, beef rendang etc etc etc.
Probably somewhere out there is a tag line 'the fatter the better' I need to hang in my car or 'the more unhealthy the more tasty'.
And I started to think why is it so, why so many ppl (its not only me lah) are eating so much unhealthy stuff.
I got to blame somebody, something, some whatever.
And I blame it on the tongue.
Imagine, if I cannot taste or differentiate the taste of say a juicy steak from a bowl of oats.
Heck, whats the point of eating the steak I might as well eat the oats, right?
 
I read or heard that the tongue is the strongest muscle.
Is that why some ladies/men prefer the tongue than ...
And I think the tongue is also to blame for the high rate of divorce.
The tongue wants to taste other ppl 'food' as well.
Mmm...and now I have to find a solution to 'tame' my tongue.
Any ideas or suggestions?
 
Come to think of it, I guess its the same like running.
You need to start having the habit of running and gradually improve.
So similarly for the tongue, I must train my tongue to eat healthy food.
And gradually improve from there on...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?